Submit Question to Friend of Court


I have my full case number

* I don't have my full case number

*Please note: if you do not have your full case number,
there may be a delay in processing your request.

Please be aware that any email sent to Friend of Court is not encrypted.

If you are submitting a Parenting Time Complaint, please do not submit it here.
Please use the official Parenting Time Complaint form. You should receive a
response within 14 days.