Teen Health Center Staff
Teen Health Center
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
10 - 21 years of age. Parent or guardian permission required
for most services if client is under 18 years of age.
- General Physical exams including sports, camp, college entry or work
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses or injuries
- Counseling for healthy life style choices
- Confidential testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI’s), including HIV
- Treatment of skin problems (acne)
- On-site counseling available
- Referral for family planning
- Referral for Maternal / Infant Health Program (pre- and post-natal care)
- Referrals for substance abuse interventions
- Referrals for dental and eye care
- Education, information or counseling on nutrition, adolescent problems, child development, parenting, mental health and psycho-social problems, abstinence and birth control options, counseling and crisis intervention
- MIChild/Healthy Kids Insurance Applications/Enrollment Assistance
No abortion counseling or referrals or birth control methods are provided.
Sliding fee scaled based on family income, insurances accepted.
The Health Department accepts VISA, MC and Discover (both credit and debit). If you choose to
complete your transaction using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or a debit card, a base fee of $3.95
or 2.5% convenience fee, whichever is greater, will be added to your total. Before you pay, upon
request, we can provide you with the total of the payment amount, including the fee.
Open Enrollment for the Marketplace from now until February 15, 2015,
click here for more information.
10:00 AM - 6:30 PM Monday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Tuesday through Friday
By appointment. Walk-ins accommodated as schedule allows.
The Teen Health Center is located at 2215 Court Street in Port Huron (on the
campus of Port Huron High School). Entrance is located by the Court Street Pool
and tennis courts off 20th Street.