Concealed Pistol License
To apply for a concealed pistol license you must be a resident of St. Clair
New applicants must have completed an 8 hour training course.
Renewal applicants must have 3 hours of review and 1 hour of firing range during
the last six months.
Please see the
Concealed Pistol License Guide for full requirements and application. Also
available in the County Clerk's office.
Completed application forms must be submitted to the St. Clair County Clerk's
office in person. Please bring photo ID, application, certificate of course
completion (if applicable), and a passport quality photo. Passport quality photo
can be taken at the St. Clair County Clerk's office for a $10.00 fee.
Gun board meetings will take place on the following dates at 1:00 p.m. in the
St. Clair County Clerk's Office:
- Friday, September 19, 2014
- New and renewal applications - $105.00
- Passport quality photo - $10.00
- Method of payments accepted: cash, check, Visa*, Mastercard*, and Discover*
- Please make checks payable to: "St. Clair County Clerk."
* Convenience fees apply to all credit card transactions.
A concealed pistol license is valid in all counties within the State of
Michigan. Upon expiration renew in the county in which you reside.
St. Clair County Clerk
201 McMorran Blvd. Room 1100
Port Huron, MI 48060
Jay M. DeBoyer, County Clerk
Angie Waters, Chief Deputy