The St. Clair County Treasurer’s office handles the following matters:
- Accounting of all County revenue
- Collection of delinquent taxes for years
- Foreclosure of property for delinquent property taxes; pursuant to P. A. 123, 1999
- Auditing of Principal Residency Exemption, formerly Homestead
- Investment of idle funds
- Recordkeeping for various State and County Agencies
- Recording changes for
or older to tax records ordered by local Board of Reviews or the State of Michigan.
Please visit our FAQ section for additional information on assistance, services, and programs provided
that are available through the St. Clair County Treasurer’s Office for individuals with delinquent property taxes.
Inside St. Clair County, Delinquent Taxes
delinquent taxes here!
St. Clair County Treasurer
200 Grand River, Suite 101
Port Huron, MI 48060
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For St. Clair County's Holiday Schedule:
Kelly Roberts-Burnett, CPA