The St. Clair County Treasurer’s office handles the following matters:
- Accounting of all County revenue
- Collection of delinquent taxes for years
- Foreclosure of property for delinquent property taxes; pursuant to P. A. 123, 1999
- Auditing of Principal Residency Exemption, formerly Homestead
- Investment of idle funds
- Recordkeeping for various State and County Agencies
- Recording changes for
or older to tax records ordered by local Board of Reviews or the State of Michigan.
Please visit our FAQ section for additional information on services and programs provided by the St. Clair County Treasurer’s office.
delinquent taxes here!
St. Clair County Treasurer
200 Grand River, Suite 101
Port Huron, MI 48060
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Kelly Roberts-Burnett, CPA