The MSU Extension office in St. Clair County is your direct link to the resources
of Michigan State University (MSU).
This local connection to MSU enables our staff to deliver up-to-date information
to meet the needs of county residents. Our business hours are from 8:00 a.m. to
4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, we are closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
Phone: (810) 989-6935.
4-H Entrepreneurs have products to sell
What a great way to support your local St. Clair County 4-H Program and shop for the Holidays at
the same time. The 4-H Dog committee has made para cord bracelets for the handlers, collars and
leashes for the dogs also feed bag totes along with a 2015 dog calendar featuring the 4-H families
and their K-9 friends. The Beekeeping Project has harvested over 100 pounds of honey from several
locations around the county. They are bottled in different sized jars available at different
prices; there are beeswax candles and a few other items too.
The sale of these homemade items will directly support the dog project and the honey bee project
too, monies will send 4-H’ers to workshops on scholarships, pay for equipment and help expand the
project areas. All can be purchased at the MSU Extension Office at 200 Grand River Avenue Suite 102,
Port Huron MI, custom para cord collars and leashes can be ordered at
If you have any questions or special requests please contact Lori Warchuck at (810) 989-6935,
4-H Program coordinator.
- MSU Extension celebrates 100 years of improving Michigan residents' lives
- Michigan Fresh-preserving fruits, vegetables and fish, along with gardening tips and food safety
- 2014 Restricted Use Pesticide Exam Schedule
- Farm Bill Educational Programs through January 9th
- Conflict Smoothies Winter Online Sessions - January 13 through March 10, 2015
- Michigan Citizen Planner Class, January to February 2015
- Winter Achievement 2015 Book - Saturday, January 17, 2015
- Project Linus Blanket Day - Saturday, February 14, 2015
- 4-H Snow Camp - February 14 & 15, 2015 at Snow Snake
- 4-H Leaders Auction - Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Animal Mania - Saturday, March 15, 2015
- Leadership In Action Workshops - March and September 2015