Where do I get a permit for a culvert in a ditch or a bridge across a watercourse?
If it's a road ditch: St. Clair County Road Commission, 21 Airport Drive, St. Clair Township, MI 48079; ph: (810) 364-5720
If it's a county drain or any other watercourse away from the road, call or visit the St. Clair County Drain Commissioner's Office:
(in the Road Commission Building) 21 Airport Drive, St. Clair Township; (810) 364-5369.

Back to FAQs